Unreliable sources have made Islam, by far, the most misunderstood religion in the world, and there is no doubt that the most misunderstood concept in Islam, is JIHAD.
In this workshop Fadel Soliman explains how to radicalize an extremist and the following:
- The concept of Jihad; it’s meaning, types, etiquette
- How extremist organizations deceive Muslim youths, with focus on ISIS from it’s main book
cases from the rulings of Jihad” which represents ISIS code of combat.
- What are the signs of extremism
- How some governmental and/or institutional work against extremism, actually increases it.
- How to talk to an extremist in order to de-radicalize him/her, with some case studies.
The target audience of this workshop are: Imams, mosques’ officials, teachers, youth councillors, anti-extremism workers and researchers.
Posters of the workshop